Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Blah Blog

Yesterday may have been the least-commented-upon Blog yet. Pretty sad, folks. I even wrote about hockey. Usually the hockey Blogs get the best responses. I guess I'm failing as your friendly resident Blogger. I'm not writing interesting enough stuff. I'm not keeping you on the edge of your seats, waiting with hungry anticipation for the next Blog.

Or maybe y'all are out there, actually reading, but not bothering to post.

Whatever the case may be, I apologize for not providing a more entertaining Blog.

So today, as you can probably already see, I don't have anything to write about. This is not a step in the right direction to liven the Blog up, I know. But usually Thursdays are FNL Blogs; however, Kenny, who is holiday-ing in the sunny South, requested that I not Blog about FNL until he has seen it. And I don't think any of the rest of you even read the FNL Blogs, so what's the point? Besides, I didn't watch it yet myself.

I could tell you about the Sens game last night, but I only saw the first ten minutes and the last period. I am very grateful for the four points Carolina has handed over to us in the past two days - muchly appreciated, Canes. How did freakin' Saprykin do, you ask? I have no idea...In the small amount of hockey I watched, I didn't even notice him. Sugar Ray Emery got the shut-out, his fifth of the season, and all is well in the Sens World. And yes, for those of you wondering, Wade Redden looked sexy as hell.

Oh, Happy First Day of March, gang! Apparently it's coming in like a lion, with a snowstorm in the forecast for tonight. So that may screw up my shopping plans for tomorrow. Anyways...I really have nothing else to say. Have a great day, and enjoy the sunshine, 'cause we may not see it again for a few days!