Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shaun Smith - Britain's Got Talent Episode 5 - Show 5


Shaun Smith performed on Britain's Got Talent Episode 5. And honestly I’m not impress with his performance and I'm was surprise why he got a standing ovation.

Shaun is a seventeen year old rugby player, has a nice singing voice. In his audition for Britain’s Got Talent he sang Ain’t No Sunshine. Lets face it, Shaun has the ability to sing in a nice way, but hasn't got the ability to WOW his audience. I’m sure that he got through to the next round because the judges thought he has ‘the look.’ BUT judges listen to me! Britain’s Got Talent looking for talented person and this competition is not Britain’s Got LOOKS. right?

Why do people have been saying that Shaun could rival Susan Boyle? I just don’t see that happening. Like what I've said It's "Britain’s Got Talent" and NOT "Britain’s Got Looks"

BTW here is the video clip of his performance. judge it!