Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009 New Pictures

Vanessa Hudgens Scandal has another scandal issue that hits our very own Fil-American teen star Vanessa Hudgens. According to the report that Vanessa Hudgens’ mobile phone was compromised and the naked pictures she have in her phone were uploaded and made its way to the internet.

It seems Vanessa Hudgens didn’t learn her lesson from her past scandal issue, may be it’s because she is still a teen and she not matured enough or may be she is also a human subject for her mistakes.

Here is the official statement of Vanessa Hudgens to the press:
“That’s why I’m extremely guarded. I really do try to watch everything I say. Because one little tiny slip, and it’s like the world is coming to an end! It is hard. I do always have a wall up. But I feel by doing it, I keep myself safe. I try to live my life, do what I want, and just let everything else follow along. I try not to read the blogs or what people say about me. Because that’s what brings everybody down–no matter what you do, you’re always going to have haters.”