Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ellen pompeo leaving grey anatomy


ellen pompeo leaving grey anatomy
ellen pompeo leaving grey anatomy. Ellen Pompeo, who plays Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy, says she may want to depart the series after her contract is up, which isn't until 2012.
"I haven't said I'm moving on," Pompeo told Extra. "I said that when my contract is up after Season 8, I would probably not renew."

Grey's Anatomy: Will Meredith go all dark and twisty again?

Pompeo would be the third (along with T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl) of the original five main characters to depart the ABC medical drama.

"I think I [will have] told all the stories I can tell as Meredith Grey," Pompeo added. "Who knows? I never say never to anything. But I've told a lot of Meredith Grey stories. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey."