Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's 30 Seconds Of Take That's New 'X-Men: First Class' Single "Love Love"

There had been some yammering (Xolondon is good for that) last week about new Take That single "Love Love," which was announced on the band's official site as the "official single" from the upcoming X-Men: First Class film. And now a snippet of the song has been added to Amazon UK (the single is out May 11).

Here 'tis:



I won't say Progress is an album I have played very much at all this year, though that could be because I overdosed on it in the tail end of 2010. From what we can hear, "Love Love" seems very much of the same cloth as the tunes from that record. I guess I like it enough so far.

Matthew Vaughn directed both the new X-Men movie and Stardust, which spawned Take That's "Rule The World." Wonder if this single is getting some sort of U.S. release? ("Rule The World" did not.)

Two more months till I see these DILFs with Pet Shop Boys in Milan.