Tuesday, May 31, 2011

jonathan lipnicki restraining order


jonathan lipnicki restraining order

jonathan lipnicki restraining order. Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki has been granted a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend. The 20 year old, who became famous for his role in Tom Cruise’s 1996 movie Jerry Maguire, filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court earlier this month alleging aspiring actress Amber Watson threatened him at his apartment.
He claims Watson, who he briefly dated after meeting at an acting class in L.A., entered his bedroom and “pulled my blankets off” while he was sleeping, after his roommates allowed her access to the building.”
In the legal documents, he adds, “When I tried to get up, she tried to pin me to my bed. I had to move her off me physically… she threatened to annihilate me.”
The judge granted Lipnicki’s restraining order, which requires Watson to stay at least 100 yards away from him at all times, according to TMZ.com.