Monday, May 23, 2011

Stars’ Post-baby Body Secrets


Stars’ Post-baby Body Secrets


Stars’ post-baby body secrets.Movie star Penelope Cruz recently shared her post-baby body secret  after having son, Leo, in January.  Who is the famous father? Find out how some of the biggest stars shed their baby weight and be ready for swimsuit season with their weight-loss tips.



Miranda Kerr
I remember I was on the elliptical machine when I was pregnant with Flynn. I think if you’re really eating the right foods, putting the nutrition into your body and doing yoga and breastfeeding – those things have helped me get back into shape. – Miranda Kerr

“Pirates of the Caribbean”  tar Orlando Bloom is one lucky guy. Kerr bared a trim tummy in a bikini photo shoot just four months after giving birth.
Bonus:Miranda has four tablespoons of this oil every day for great hair and skin.


Ashlee Simpson
I try not to pig out or to eat late at night. I just try to go for lots of walks with Bronx and Pete. Besides, running around after a little one is exercise enough. – Ashlee Simpson

Although Ashlee and husband Pete Wentz filed for divorce  earlier this year, they did have some happy times together  with 2-year-old son Bronx. Are they reconciling?

Bonus: At age 11, Ashlee was the youngest person ever accepted to this prestigious school.


Jennifer Lopez
I’ve never had to work on my stomach before -- it was like, concave, I was a lucky person -- but since the babies, I do. I really have to work on it. – Jennifer Lopez

After several failed marriages, “American Idol “ judge and pop diva Jennifer Lopez  finally found love with this Latin lover in 2004. The two welcomed twins Max and Emme  in 2008.

Bonus: In 1991, Jennifer got her start in this sketch comedy television show


Jessica Alba
Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist -  any kind of band or girdle works. – Jessica Alba

Actress Jessica Alba met her husband with a money name on the “Fantastic Four” set in 2004. The two married in May 2008 and welcomed daughter – and Alba look-alike – Honor Marie in June 2008.

Bonus: Jessica’s first feature film was this 1994 comedy set at a summer camp.


Christina Aguilera
I do a routine of weight training and Pilates, which I did through my pregnancy. I'm not into dieting or depriving myself. – Christina Aguilera

Although “The Voice” coach Christina Aguilera split from husband Jordan Bratman in 2010 (here’s why), the two are working to remain friendly for the sake of 3-year-old son Max . Christina is rumored to have moved on with this actor .

Bonus: She ran into trouble with the law last year.


Gisele Bundchen
I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds. – Gisele Bundchen

Brazilian supermodel Gisele  took pregnancy in stride  and bounced back to her old self in just two months. Her football-playing husband is thrilled with one-and-a-half-year-old Benjamin and is already looking forward to expanding the family.

Bonus: Gisele’s favorite thing to cook is this hearty breakfast meal.


Kelly Preston
I’ve been lucky because I’ve been breastfeeding so that’s really helped me lose the weight. That really is the secret. – Kelly Preston

Kelly and husband John Travolta welcomed son Benjamin  in November 2010. They also have daughter Ella, 11. The couple’s son, Jett ,died tragically  as a result of this disorder while the family was vacationing in the Bahamas in 2009.

Bonus: Kelly was once engaged to this off-the-rails TV star but broke it off after he allegedly shot her in the arm.


Kourtney Kardashian
I can jog right outside the house for 30 minutes and save the time it takes to drive to the gym. – Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney looked fantastic while pregnant with son Mason and is loving her post-baby body as well .The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”  star recently celebrated a birthday. Find out how old she is.

Bonus: Kourtney made her acting debut on a long-running soap.


Celine Dion
You get busy with twins and you feed them so they help you to recover very fast. So I helped them help me. – Celine Dion

Singing superstar Celine Dion credits breastfeeding and good genes with helping her lose the baby weight after having twins Eddy and Nelson in October 2010. The “My Heart Will Go On” singer returned to Las Vegas in March for her new show, Celine.

Bonus: Celine’s popularity grew substantially after she won this worldwide singing competition in 1988.


Ana Ortiz
I attribute it to working out while I was pregnant. Also, I'm in New York, so I'm walking everywhere. – Ana Ortiz

“Ugly Betty” alum Ana Ortiz was back to her old self three months after having daughter Paloma. Watch her in Enrique Iglesias’ music video for “Cuando me enamoro.”

Bonus: In one of her first roles,Ortiz appeared on a long-running cop -drama.


Kendra Wilkinson
Dance is a huge thing. If you want to lose weight and have fun, just dance. – Kendra Wilkinson

When the “Playboy” model and reality TV star gained 50 pounds during her pregnancy with baby Hank , it took her nearly a year to get back to her old self .She was recently eliminated from “Dancing Wwith the Stars” .

Bonus: She made a guest appearance on a popular HBO show in 2005.


Adriana Lima
I didn't try losing weight right away because I wanted to breastfeed. I took my time and ate really well and healthy, and then started getting back in shape five months after I gave birth. – Adriana Lima

Victoria’s Secrets model Adriana didn’t exactly have a smooth time while pregnant with baby Valentina. She was put on bed rest for two weeks for a common pregnancy condition.

Bonus: She was a spokesperson for a major cosmetics brand


Jennifer Garner
I got on the treadmill, stopped stuffing my face and lost the weight. I cut out croissants, bagels and muffins – all the good stuff. And went back to having a salad once a day and protein. – Jennifer Garner

“Valentine’s Day”star Jennifer Garner keeps in shape by chasing after daughters Violet and Seraphina. Luckily, she also has support from hubby Ben Affleck. What is the new film he will direct and star in?

Bonus: She gained recognition as a kick-butt CIA agent.


Tori Spelling
I had a friend who did NutriSystem. I thought, ‘Let me try it.’ When I started to see results, it was huge for me, because I never had to lose weight before. – Tori Spelling

“Beverly Hills, 90210” alum Tori Spelling   has never been busier. She has two kids , a third book out and a new show that just launched. And in case you haven’t heard, she recently announced this exciting news!

Bonus: She recently added some ink dedicated to her man.


Melissa Joan Hart
I cut out sugar. Then, when I was done with breastfeeding, I cut out dairy. I also ate a lot of fish for dinner and protein shakes for breakfast. – Melissa Joan Hart

The “Sabrina the Teenage Witch”  star struggled with losing weight after the birth of her sons. When she reached her goal weight of 113 pounds, the 5-foot-2 star did a photo shoot that showed off her new body .

Bonus: Melissa satisfied a childhood dream of hers by opening this in 2009.