Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Longest Day

Today seriously is going to be the longest day ever. It's 8:45 AM, and I'm already twisted up in knots of anticipation over tonight's game. Most fans are probably feeling care-free, excited about the chance to sweep the Buffalo Sabres tonight in our Eastern Conference Final.

For some reason, I'm envisioning complete disaster. I have no idea why. This 2007 Playoff Edition of the Ottawa Senators has been nothing short of spectacular, giving me no reason to believe they won't come out all guns a-blazin' tonight and do their absolute, utmost best to bring this series to a close on home ice at Scotiabank Place.

Right now, I'm just trying to breathe and relax. This should be a fun day. I should be happy as hell. I should be looking forward to tonight's game like no other. I should be jumping with joy, and oozing with confidence.

So that's my goal for today...the longest day.

I'm going to get Sens Fever - in a good way.

GO SENS GO!!