Wednesday, April 23, 2008

24 weeks pregnancy

On 19 April, me and my husband went to Mitra Bekasi Hospital for monthly check-up my pregnancy which have 24 weeks old. I got number 4 to wait the doctor. We arrived at 12 o'clock noon. When our turn come after nurse called my name, we came in to the room where the doctor sat in there and smile so friendly. He asked me if there is any problem during my pregnancy so far. After talking anyway, I started to USG and see our baby in the little monitor stand right beside me. My husband also see the baby.
Doctor said my baby still in the bottom position. And it is normal for 24 weeks pregnancy. He show us the baby's head, stomach, legs.
I asked about baby boy OR girl. Doctor said probably is the baby girl. Alhamdulillah, for us, given the baby boy or baby girl, it is all the same. The important thing is the baby is well, always health, good condition and normal.
I sent SMS to my mom, my mother in-law, sisters. They are very happy to hear that.

Now, my husband give more attention to me. I am so happy for his attetion. Sometime I am a little bit more to him. When I want to drink, I ask him please to bring a glass of water for me. Even the distance between where I sit and the glass on the table just a few steps. Haha..Honey I really love you more...