Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Gift Personalized - engravable gift collection

My sister will have a birthday party this week. I want to give a birthday gift for her. But what gift that I want to give for her anyway. Something unique and personalized. That would be a unforgetable gift and she will always remember me. Look at this !! I found the online store who have many items of unique and personalized gift collections.
It is agiftpersonalized. The giving of gifts featuring personalization is more popular than ever and I imagine when my sister opens that personalized gift, she know the giver (me) has taken extra time to select the present.
I just go to the "shop by occasion" and you can see for "Birthday & Congrats gift". Since she love about Jewellery, then I pick one of Personalized Victorian Silver Locket. Take a look at the picture here.

This can be engraved too. Inside the locket, I will put her photograph and my photograph and silver locket holds that special someone close to your heart. It means she is so special for me.