Thursday, April 10, 2008

Early initiation of breastfeeding

Early initiation of breastfeeding can help baby for their reflect of thinking and avoid from infection illness, after gavebirth or a process in womb. Early initiation also give baby to exercise his insting.

Usually when baby new-born and put on his mother stomach, he doesn’t look for his milk ( mother’s nipple ) directly until he can get his first feed by him self. So we need time and wait patiently on this periode.

Baby can reach his mother's nipple need time around 30-40 minutes. The important things, is not only about early initiation of breastfeeding, but giving an exclusive breastfeeding also help to decrease rise of baby death.

Now I am pregnant. I have to ask my obstetric to do early initiation when my baby born next 4 months. Hello my baby, come to mama…