Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dinner Liaoson Offiser (L/O) MAP 2010/2011

Dinner Liaoson Offiser (L/O) MAP 2010/2011.
Venue : Sarawak Golf Club Kota Samarahan
Time : 1900-2230 Monday Night - 9th August 2010
Theme : Colourland
This dinner is done for L/O who had contribute in the MAP 2010/2011 this year as for their appreciation dinner.
Hope for the night is da'bomb!!!
When talking about the theme::","::
Hmm...
Colourland is really hard to find suitable suits for it.
I just pick any-Formal wear to wear for that night.
After ESE class at 7, i wait my friend(Mokhsien) at 8.
Then we go to Sarawak Golf Club using Kelisa.
We thought only us who are late, but after us came there is another group come late than us.
Then i and my friend just sit at an empty chair with seven other girls at the table.
Then when eating time me and Mokhsien took as many food as can as he took some part and me the other part.
The bad part of it is the fried rice is my allergic rice that is seafood(shrimps).
The fried rice smell is full of shrimps smell makes me can't eat a bit of it.
Then karaoke part, then lucky number.
In lucky numbers draw, our table number always miss.
But its okay, the best part of it is pictures taking.
hehehehehehehe.
Then went back to college.
Anyway thanks for the dinner.
Y(^.^)v