Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GQ Magazine Cover By Lebron James Poses


LeBron James is in GQ this month, posing for a sports-centric photo shoot and talking about his recent departure from to Miami. But He claims that he would come back to Cleveland later in his basketball career if they let him.

"If there was an opportunity for me to return," he says, "and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story."

Despite that claim, James had many harsh words for the owner of his former team the Cleveland Cavaliers, Dan Gilbert. "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character. Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

LeBron then went on to say that he didn't like the city of Cleveland growing up! "So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."