Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jennifer Lopez's New Single "I'm Into You" Doesn't Exactly Suck, Either

First Jennifer Lopez's surprise comeback hit "On The Floor" didn't suck (though, don't get me started on the video). And then that "Invading My Mind" song Lady Gaga and RedOne generously worked on together for the American Idol judge showed even more promise with regards to J.Lo's upcoming Love? album.

And now we have "I'm Into You," which, despite the lyrically uninspired rap from Lil Wayne, somehow doesn't exactly make me want to force a rusty railroad tie into the front of my skull either.

Below is the official 30-second tease of the song. I'd post the full thing, but it's been getting yanked down left and right all day.



"I'm Into You" will be tossed onto iTunes next week (April 5). A press release issued today notes that Love? (out May 3) features production work by RedOne, Stargate, Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, Danja, D-Mile and Radio.

In addition to "Invading My Mind, Lady Gaga co-wrote the song "Hypnotico" for the album.