Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mentor Men-tee Day & Faculty Orientation Day

Mentor Men-tee Day
Friday 30th July 2010
A busy day for me and committees for the program.
Prepare for the day is the night before.
While in the morning, i went to Asset Department to take walkie-talkie, carpet and etc.
The others are preparing for the barbecue.
After Jumaat Prayer, me and Rahman back to room to 'make-up'.
Then back to faculty to to my work as Logistics Unit.
Then continue to Barbecue the sausages and chicken wings.
Because of Theory of Structure quizzes, i just manage to eat two chicken wings and two sausages only.
So pity on me...=(
But its okay for me because for me that work is work and not to take advantages in working and rank.
So i enjoy it as all committee are the best.
Mentor Men-tee Day is done and great day!!!
................................................................................
Hari Aluan Fakulti (HAF) or Faculty Orientation Day
I again chosen to be part of the committee.
I'm Publicity Unit and absorbed into Facilitator Unit for the program.
Its starts on Saturday morning on 8.00am till night 11.30pm.
Begin with Explore-FK.
My checkpoint is at Chemical Department Laboratory together with my partner Mujan.
So fun doing my work.
Then evening with LDK airplane.
Many design that they make to overcome the challenge.
Just 3 groups manage to save their EGG.
Night with some enjoy activities to give them spirit to continue for the program.
As a facilitator for group 7, i manage to take their heart to accept me as their faci.
The group manage to get Fourth place.
Then continue with Karate Kid movie.
I'm so happy because at last i can watch it.
The movie is really great!!!
I learnt many thing from that movie.
Whatever it is, HAF is doing great for whole day!!!
....................................................
Midnight with McD!!!