Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emma Stone Is Relieved She Didn't Become 'Some Crazy, Emancipated Nutter'

Nylon's "It" list isn't the only countdown Emma's found herself on. The stunning red head has also landed spots on some of the "World's Sexiest Women" lists, which she can hardly believe. "That's just ridiculous…" she told Nylon's reporter. "Now that you've hung out with me a few times you know how ridiculous that is. All my friends and family are like, 'That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.'" A lot of people would disagree with you on this one!

We love a girl with a great sense of humor, and it appears Emma would rather use her energy to get giggles over fretting about her looks. "I think my ultimate goal at the end of the day is to make my parents laugh," she said. "Maybe that is what this is all about: a roundabout way of trying to entertain my parents, just like I did in the living room when I was a kid." All together now: Awwwww.

Are you an Emma Stone fan? What did you think of "Easy A"?