Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Talk About Raya!!!

Salam Aidil Fitri!!!
Maaf Zahir & Batin
When talk about raya, so many things happen during raya.
Especially this year 2010.
This year as same as last year, i'm waiting for my family to come (different feeling because usually family waiting for me) but this year is really can't wait to see my family especially my mum.
Shopping raya with my brothers, helping my mum.
1st day Raya is as usual Raya Prayer, family gathering, eating2, visiting and etc.
2nd day Raya me with my family went to Sebuyau at my mum's hometown.
We stay there for three days until 4th day of Raya.
3rd day of Raya we "doa slamat" for my aunt's wedding this early year.
4th day of Raya we back to Kuching.
I got eye-sick start from 1st day to fifth day of Raya.
3rd day of Raya is the worst for me.
Then on 4th day of Raya, i got headache as my eye-sick getting better.
At the night we went for Aniq's birthday (baby boy that my mum's care of).
5th day is the climax of my Raya!!!
CONVOY!!!
Me and my friend start concoy at 11am till 11pm.
WOW!!!
This picture is taken at Zakey's house.
This picture was taken at Taufiq's house.
This picture was taken at Madam Noraini's house.
So hard to find this house.
This picture was taken at Madam Aliza's house.
This picture was taken at Miss Norhayati's house.
Can't remember her house well.
This is the last house we visit for convoy.
This picture was taken at Aisyah Nazamuddin's house.
For me, i visit about 10 houses on that day.
Its took about an hour per houses.
Pictures was taken by Mohd Izzhar Bin Abdullah.
Then 6th day of Raya i was booked by my aunt to bring them to town as her husband is new in town.
7th day nothing i do for that day.
8th day of Raya i went for Hafiz's open house.
Then sent my aunt to airport.
Then the night i went again to airport to take "D" from landed from airplane and bring back to hostel.
^-^