Wednesday, September 22, 2010

“Prestige” magazine Cover by Kim Kardashian as Nude!


Kim Kardashian, the 29-year old socialite who has been receiving death threats for dating internet and pop-sensation Justin Bieber, just posed nude with two men for “Prestige” magazine, describing it as as one of her most risque covers to date.

The former sex-tape star posted a picture of her with the two nude men gracing the cover of Hong Kong’s Prestige magazine for its September issue on her blog. It showed the curvaceous celebrity, wearing a low-cut, spiked dress as she stood in between two well-oiled males, reports aceshowbiz.com

She wrote in her picture : “This might be one of my most risque covers to date! I have two covers and I’ll be sharing the second cover and the whole spread tomorrow, so make sure you check back. I really want to visit all my fans in Asia!”

In this September 2010 issue, Kim talks with the Hong Kong magazine about her career, family, fame and her future.