Tuesday, December 5, 2006

It's the Zamboni's Fault

What up, dawgs!

Yep. That's my lame attempt at sounding cool today. I like to pretend I'm cool sometimes. Anyways, as you might have already guessed, I have nothing to write about again today. I still want to do my holiday special Blog, but once again, I just don't have the time. You see, the Sens game is starting in just a few minutes, and I'm trying to think of something short & creative to write about, and there's just nothing.

Except for this: Did you know that the Toronto Maple Leafs really are the stupidest team in hockey?? Now, I know I've been trying to get this point across for many years now, and some of you get it and some of you don't, but they really are the stupidest team in hockey. You want to know what that bunch of losers is up to this week? On Saturday night, they were beating the Montreal Canadiens 3-0 or 4-0 or something like that, and Montreal (God love 'em) came back and tied the game, first sending it to Overtime, and eventually to a Shoot-Out, much to the delight of their hometown crowd at the Bell Centre.

For those of you who aren't familiar with how things work, once a game is sent to a Shoot-Out, the Zambonis come out and make a pass up and down the centre of the ice, removing the build-up of snow from the third and OT periods, clearing it up for the shooters.

Montreal went on to win the game in the Shoot-Out, much to the chagrin of Leaf Nation. (The rest of the world was doing one gigantic happy dance).

So now that bunch of jokers out in T.O. are actually claiming that the Zamboni drivers rigged the Shoot-Out. Like, SERIOUSLY!! Are they absolutely retarded?? Paul Maurice, coach of the Laffs, has apparently stated that the Zambonis did not properly clear the snow from the Montreal end, making it more difficult for the Leaf shooters. Now, I used to like Paul Maurice, but apparently he, too, has been tainted by the Blue & White. It's like they have something in the water there. It turns people stupid. It's too bad, he seemed like a good guy before he stepped behind the Toronto bench. Another one bites the dust.

The really ridiculous part is that the NHL is actually investigating his allegations. I just can't believe it. Even if the Zamboni drivers didn't "properly clear" the front of the Montreal net, does anyone seriously believe that the Leafs would have won the game anyways?? They're such a pathetic bunch of clowns.

Man, I hate the Leafs.

Now that I'm all fired up, I'm gonna go watch my boys pummel the Islanders. (Fingers crossed...)

Have a good day, dawgs!!