Thursday, December 21, 2006

Testing...

Hey guys!

Well, as you may have noticed, yesterday we had some "Mystery Bloggers" showing up, and while nothing they wrote was offensive or inappropriate, I prefer to know exactly who is visiting Jill's World and posting in the Comments Section. We're a fairly tightly-knit group here, and while I do invite new posters, I would like to know who is reading and writing amongst us!

So I have taken Kenny's advice and changed the settings so that everyone must register as a member of this Blog before they can post. I have no idea how this works (I'm already registered, so I don't know if it's a complicated process), but if it is a great inconvenience for any of my "regulars", please let me know via email and I'll try to figure out some other options. The key here is that I would like people to post their actual names to erase any confusion or suspicion. The only other option, if this one proves too difficult, is to simply remove comments that don't come signed by someone I know. If this registration thing is too much of a pain for my faithful Bloggers, I'll try doing that instead.

But for now, I'm testing this out! If it fails, I'll look at other options...But I hope you all take the time become full-fledged Jill's World members, and that we continue mingling together here in the Blogosphere!

Cheers!