Friday, December 1, 2006

It's December!!

Happy December 1st, everyone!

Reasons why today is a happy day:

  • It's Friday
  • It's almost the weekend
  • The Sens won last night
  • It's officially - OFFICIALLY - the Christmas Season
  • They're calling for snow
  • Christmas is only 25 days away (or 24, depending on how you figure it)
  • If you have one of those chocolate Advent Calendars, you get to start it today

Yes, it would appear there are plenty of things to smile about!

I'm just glad it's almost the weekend. I've had a long week. I'm ready for some rest. I thought once Murder Mystery was over, things would return to normal, but I seem to have been in a bit of a tailspin all week long. Not that anything major has happened...Just strangely busy with little things.

I'm looking forward to getting some more Christmas shopping done tomorrow. I still need to plan a day for Bayshore, but Saturday will be another Wal-Mart safari. I have a few ideas for some of the people left on my list, so I should get the majority of it done tomorrow.

Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely December weekend, and maybe there will even be some white stuff on the ground by nightfall!