Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stay Tuned

Okay, so my ol' buddy Wilbur (or Wilburgh or Webber or whatever other names you guys would like to call him) emailed me back, very apologetic about the omission of the Murder Mystery story from this week's edition of the Equity. He contacted the editor, and she claims it was an accidental editing error. I guess those things happen, so I won't hold it against them.

Stay tuned...The story will appear in next week's Equity!

So last night I had a pleasant surprise. Upon returning home from work, I noticed there were two extra places set at the table for supper. As it turns out, my Aunt Linda is home for the week from Oakville, so she and my grandmother joined us for dinner. We had a great visit, and Mom and Aunt Linda got into all their spooky little ghost stories that they like to tell. I love sitting around when my mom and my aunts start going over all the little "spiritual encounters" they've had or heard of over the years.

After that, I watched One Tree Hill, and it was an awesome episode. I know that none of you watch it, so I won't bore you with the details, but have I ever told you guys how much I love Chad Michael Murray? The dude is smokin' hot. I really wish there were some Chad Michael Murray's around here.

Anyways, not much else to report on at this point! The Sens are playing Florida tonight (and Sharon, you'll be happy to hear that Ray will be in nets) - and I also have Survivor and Grey's Anatomy on for tonight's schedule. I've already dropped the O.C. from my TV line-up. It's too hard to watch three shows in one night, and I kind of lost interest during the episode when Summer was having her identity crisis.

I hope you all have a jim-dandy day!