Tuesday, May 25, 2010

American Idol Season 9 (Finale Speechs)

Its last day to performs at the stage for American Idol Final 2.
There are some words from the Two Finale of American Idol Season 9.
Lee DeWyze: Well. This is it , this it what it all comes down to. I can't thank you enough, for your love, support, and friendship. This has been amazing, and as I've performed and you've watched, and voted, i've realized how far I've come never been more worth it. Thank you. Love you guys, and I will give it my all. I can't wait till tonight, I'll see you there. With love...lee.
Crystal Bowersox: This morning was rough. But like anything else in life you just keep on keeping on with love in your heart. I love you guys and I need all the support I can get, and not just votes. But those are good too! Thank you all for getting me this far and hopefully all the way! A million hugs for you.