Saturday, May 22, 2010

American Idol Season 9

Here are fews comments on who would be the next American Idol.

"I think there should be a tie. Lee and Crystal are both THE BEST and I have said from day one that one of them would take the number one spot." by jtw1249.

"The two BEST of the season exactly the way it should be. I think they are both great! However, LEE has grown every week, showing creativity, emotion, that connection and appeal that you need to draw in the fans. He is so humble, so emotional, and so real. I just love him. I wish the both of them much success. I gotta go with LEE FTW!!!!" by shyLynn.

"Crystal has sounded like a real singer throughout this whole thing. She should win this with the right song. Lee has a good voice yes. I dont think he is American Idol material as Crystal is. What is with the lousy noisey background singers and band being louder than the contestants sometimes. They really need to update their soundsystem. I think it sucks. Or do you just do this to certain people. Last week it seemed as tho in Crystals first song the band rushed her and over powered her on purpose. I noticed this alot. Fix your sound system American Idol its bad!! Go Crystal sing it with conviction and soul and you will win!" by jadezxy.

"It's nice to see a star being born with Lee. Talk about a transformation....this guy did it. I remember the first few weeks when he basically had stage fright to now with the strength and confidence that a true star needs yet being humble at the same time. Crystal has been stellar all season and for awhile looked invincible. She has such a voice and overall talent that she will be a star for years to come. Both deserve to be the finalists and both deserve to win it all. As for Lee being set up because the choir was behind him I disagree with that comment but agree with the comment that it was his singing of the song that was the key. I have seen back up singers with other contestants and they still were not able to pull it off. Lee pulled it off because he is a great singer. Whoever wins I don't think anyone will be upset. I said it before....when this is over...I'd love to see these 2 in concert ...together. Good luck to you both!" by cubbieblue.

See more on official site at http://www.americanidol.com/