Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Visiting Pantai Tanjung Batu

It was last Monday (24th May 2010) about around 6.00 p.m..
Going there with my oldest(bro), youngest(sis), my lovely mom and me myself using Kenari.
Along the way to Pantai Tanjung Batu, we using long way to go to.
But we manage to find it when we arrive at last circle.
When first i see the beach, "oh my goodness".
It was so beautiful.
Although it was small but it really beautiful.
This is first picture i was taken when first arrived there using my AINO.
My sis as the model.
Beautiful sky at Pantai Tanjung Batu.
An unknown model came and nice shot i taken from there.
I used him to be my model.
The beauty of tree and sky.
Nice reflection by water there.
Try to do art there when i found a beautiful trunk landed there.
Trying to take a good shot.
Nice Sunset there.
Trying again for nice shot.
Now my bro be the model.
Try to take nice sunset with black Shadow.
Art??
Back to my sis be the model.
One of the route at Pantai Tanjung Batu.
Here is my Krew.
Nice GoodBye picture from me to all.
Thanx to my Aino for the beautiful and nice shot at Pantai Tanjung Batu.
Really have fun at Pantai Tanjung Batu.
BINTULU have nice places...