Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Star-Gazing

In the night I hear 'em talk,
The coldest story ever told,
Somewhere far along this road
He lost his soul,
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
Oh, how could you be so heartless?

Hehehehe.
Its just a lyric.
The first phrase remember me to this event.
In the last Monday night (24th May 2010) around 10.30 p.m..
I do stargazing at my home here Bintulu.
Like my post at my facebook, "i can do stargazing at veranda at my home here~
i can see crux, ursa major, scorpius, sagittarius, lupus, centaurus, n saturn???".
At that night, i can see all of them.
But for Saturn, i'm not confident about it either it is or not.
Ursa Major
Centaurus
Crux
Lupus
Sagittarius
Scorpius
Saturn???

I can detect the constellation based on one constellation.
I learned about astronomy when i involved in astronomy sinced 13 years old.
Thanks to Planetarium Sultan Iskandar and Sarawak Astronomical Society.