Friday, July 23, 2010

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Secretly Married

After announcing that they were engaged last month, representatives for both Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are now confirming that the couple already got married.

Bloom, 33, and Kerr, 27, have been together for three years.

The announcement came after Kerr made a statement on why she was canceling an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones. She said, “David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together. I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life.”

Bloom is a British actor who starred in both successful film franchises, The Lord of the Rings and The Pirates of the Caribbean. Meanwhile, Kerr is a model from Australia. She is the first Aussie to participate in the Victoria’s Secret Angel.

There is still no information on when and where they have tied the knot. Kerr is also denying that she is pregnant.