Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Outing With Sorcerer'sApprentice

Last Saturday or also known as Saturn day, me , Mumu, Dizla, Pira and Aida went for outing.
In the morning, i got myself into a problem.
That was before we went for outing.
My key was left inside the room.
Me and my friends tried many ways to open the door.
But nothing happens.
Then the only way is used hard way.
After an hour struggle to open the door, i manage to open it.
Then i quickly take my shower.
Then at 1.45 o-clock, Mumu arrive to pick me up.
Then went to Lot 77 to pick the others.
Miss Lot 77 so much!!!
Then we went to Spring!!!
Buy movie ticket tittle The Sorcerer's Apprentice!!!
The movie is on 5.45pm.
Before the movie, we went for a walk and eat.
We eat snow ice at iglool, and......Donashi at Big Apple!!!
Its been a long time not eating at Big Apple.
Donashi is a donut that looks like sushi.
Its really Yummy!!!
After that we went to MBO for the movie.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Its really a great movie.
Waiting for the cont of the movie because its look like to cont since the bad guy still alive.